- Electricity and usable thermal hot water at the same time from one pv thermal hybrid panel.
- More electricity production per year with cooled monocrystalline cells comparing to PV panels
Get the most from your PV
- Less roof space required than equivalent system comprised of a separate Solar PV and Solar thermal systems.
- Hybrid PV-T system’s ROI (Return On Investment) is shorter than standard PV systems due to higher electrical yield and off-set heating costs.
- Lifetime of PV cells is lengthened because cell operating temperature is reduced.
|Dimensions (mm)||1670 X 1005 X 60|
|Gross Area (m’)||1,68|
|Gross Area (m²)||1,68|
|Aperture Area (m²)||2,23 m²|
|Number of Cells||60 (6 X 10)|
|Cell Dimensions (mm)||156 X 156|
|Nominal Power (Wp)||325W|
|Power Tolerance||Positive tolerance, between O and +5Wp|
|Short Circuit Current (lsc)||9,94 A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voe)||39,25 V|
|Max. Power Voltage (Vpm)||32,18 V|
|Max. System Voltage||UL• 600V / IEC • 1000V|
|Absorber Panel||Copper & Monocrystaline Cells|
|Number of Risers||7|
|Dimension of Risers (mm)||8/18|
|Liquid Content (liter)||0,85|
|Test Pressure (bar)||13|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)||8,6|
|Sealing||EPDM & Silicone|
|Base Sheeting||Embossed- Finished Aluminum|
|Casing||Electrostatic Painted Aluminum|
|Product Warranty||10 Years|
|Productivity Warranty||%90<10 years, %80<20 years|